Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Online Leaders Retreat - October 1st
This is a chance for congregations and faith-based organizations to have their leaders together for shared devotional time, teaching and training, and organized discussion. Dave Daubert and Kelly Fryer will be your hosts for this half day event.
Theme: "Learning to Dream Together"
Description: Every organization knows that it needs to help people see possibilites and cultivate ways to both envision these dreams and also give images and words to them so others can see them also. Content will include:
- Time in scripture seeing how God helps people dream
- Time teaching and training about ways leaders can help communities of faith see and talk about their drreams
- How does dreaming together translate to concrete actions we can begin right now (or very soon)?
- Helpful exercises and discussion for leaders to process and practice "raising the bar" on the dreams God is calling you to both see and join in!
What you'll get:
- Materials for opening devotions
- Full webinar session geared at helping leadership teams learn (and dream) together
- Live online chat to allow a chance for comments, ideas and questions
- A discussion guide for your teams to spend a full hour in guided conversation and application of the materials
- Complete materials to lead closing devotions and sending
- Recordings of the session so you can use it later or share with others who could not participate
The October 1st retreat schedule will be:
- 9:30 Eastern Time/8:30 Central Time - Gather and have opening devotions (materials provided by ARE)
- 10 Eastern/9 Central Time - Online Training via webinar
- 10:45 Eastern/9:45 Central Time - Online Chat Session
- 11:15 Eastern/10:15 Central Time - On-site Discussion and Exercises (using materials provided by ARE
- 12:15 Eastern/11:15 Central Time - Closing Devotions and Sending
The October 1st schedule will be repeated for Mountain and Pacific Times:
- 9:30 Mountain Time/8:30 Pacific Time - Gather and have opening devotions (materials provided by ARE)
- 10 Mountain/9 Pacific Time - Online Training via webinar
- 10:45 Mountain/9:45 Pacific Time - Online Chat Session
- 11:15 Mountain/10:15 Pacific Time - On-site Discussion and Exercises (using materials provided by ARE
- 12:15 Mountain/11:15 Pacific Time - Closing Devotions and Sending
You'll need access to a good broadband internet connection and will benefit from a projector to show the visual web content to your group. For audio you can use either a phone hookup with a speakerphone or use Skype and computer speakers so you can hear together. Materials will be provided as PDF files and sent ahead for you to make copies of handouts and guides for your group to use at the retreat.
Early bird rate: The cost for this is just $59 before September 9th!
Regular price is still just $75 after September 9th.